Small Group Building Usage (Update 6/17/21)
Outdoor Meetings continue to be an available option to gather at Grace. Please complete a building usage form to indicate outdoor grounds usage requests. Limited access to bathrooms in the building would be available for a group meeting outdoors.
- Submit building usage request form on Grace’s website (in advance)
- Subject to state guidelines at the time of the event
Leader/Host of Gathering
- The host of small group building usage agrees to follow CDC and IDPH guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- Please leave the space the way you found it.
- Host responsible for wiping down tables that were used (high contact surfaces) before & after meeting
- Masks are optional by mutual consent.
- Meeting rooms are limited to lower level, using the main bathrooms
- No food or refreshments at this time (can bring individual water bottles)
- Music rehearsal guidance noted separately
Submit Activity and Building Usage Items
GRACE LUTHERAN CHURCH
1300 Kishwaukee Valley Road Woodstock, IL 60098
Phone: 815-338-0554 Fax: 815-338-0913