New eGiving Options, beginning Fall 2019
- Give anytime, anywhere using your computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Make regular church offerings without writing a check or preparing envelopes
- Give in the moment with a fast, one-time donation
- Schedule recurring contributions so they arrive even when you can’t attend services
Give Online at our giving website here.
Give by Text by texting 877-698-3604
- Get Started: Enter your 10-digit GivePlus Text number and the amount you wish donate, then press send.
- Register: You will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Tap “Process.”
- Give: After registration is complete, you will receive a veriﬁcation text as well as a receipt via email.
- Repeat: For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically.
Give through Give+ Mobile App by downloading the app
Go to the App Store or Google Play and search “give plus church” or click above to download now.
Search “GivePlus Church” to quickly find and download the app today!
What is the Electronic Giving Program?
Electronic Giving is a confidential, convenient, simple, automatic withdrawal program. It allows contributors to give generously to the church on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly) without envelopes or check writing. Electronic Giving helps the church by establishing a consistent flow of funding, and it helps the contributor give faithfully and conveniently.
Through the Electronic Giving Program, your contributions are made through a pre-authorized electronic funds transfer (EFT) from your bank account. Your giving is deposited into the church’s bank account on the same day it is withdrawn from your account. You can change, stop, or temporarily hold your giving by contacting Grace’s church office 4 business days in advance of a scheduled contribution. The Electronic Giving Program is operated by Vanco Services, LLC, an industry leader in electronic payment solutions.