Property and Grounds
Members: Ken Zank, and Tammy Baier
Purpose: The Property & Grounds Committee works with the Building Supervisor to oversee all activities associated with the operation, maintenance, safety and security of all buildings, grounds, furnishings and equipment owned by the church, except items expressly the responsibility of another committee.
1. Preparing annual Building Committee budget for submittal to the Council.
2. Reviewing requests regarding buildings, grounds, furnishings and equipment owned by the church and determine what, if any, action should be taken. If work is to be done, assist the Building Supervisor in carrying out such work.
3. Reviewing, recommending and approving the decorating, painting, structural changes or remodeling of any part of the church facilities.
4. Host an “All Church Work Day” as needs require.
5. Report Committee activities to the Council.