The committee for Mistletoe Magic has been meeting and planning throughout the year. There are incredibly exciting changes taking place. The committee has met with the pastors, and in an effort to ensure success, they will be foregoing the bazaar for 2017. We will be launching a brand new online platform for 2018!
What will this look like?
· The online platform will open prior to the November bazaar and patrons will be able to pre-order your items.
· The committee will continue reaching out to congregation and community members for donations of items to be sold through the shop.
· The committee will still hold the traditional bazaar at Grace in November of 2018. Pre-sale items will be available for pick-up during shopping hours.
· The committee is looking for volunteers to help pack pre-sale orders.
· There will be an added Kids Shop where our youth will have an opportunity to shop with a helper for gifts for their loved ones.
A huge thank you to those that have donated items and supplies. The committee has been creating wonderful items that will be sold in our new shopping experience. They are passionate about continuing the program with your help! If you have craft supplies or a special talent for crafting you would like to share with them, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a Facebook page at “Mistletoe Magic GLC”, check it out for frequent updates.
We are very excited and feel extremely blessed to have this opportunity to serve. We are looking forward to a great start for 2018!
Patty Kozlow, Alyssa Crown, Melissa Manke & Lynda Rohe